As a warehouse clerk, you will be responsible for accounting for the physical stock of finished products, spares, and other dry cargo and ensuring best practices in stock management systems to enable traceability, and accurate picking and avert any stock losses and damages.
What You Will Do
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress, and inform personnel about any logistic problems or updates, or customer concerns.
- Monitor all dry stock movement in and out of a warehouse and ensure proper documentation and sign-off with the recipient and security where applicable after accurate verification of receipt and loading documents.
- Continuous monitoring and scheduling and assigning work to crews, and delivery vehicles for the daily task at hand.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs, and routines are followed and adhered to in line with the company policy, procedures, and requirements.
- Recording all the stock received using ERP software and other provided tools.
- Organizing items in the routine place according to the warehouse terms.
- Inspecting the stocks and reporting about the damaged products.
- Maintaining inventory stock records as well as tracking anticipated inbound shipments.
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality Management System requirements.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Diploma in supply chain, logistics, or Business administration or related.
- Ability to multitask, able to prioritize work, and attention to detail.
- Professional qualifications KISM, and CIPS are an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-year work experience or internship in a busy distribution setup.
- Good computer skills and ERP working knowledge are preferred.
- Basic stock-taking procedure and knowledge.
- Must be flexible with patterns of shift and be able to work long hours and deliver results.
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Certificate of good conduct.