DGB is one of the fastest-growing companies in the carbon marketplace. With a boots-on-the-ground approach, DGB is a purpose-driven for-profit organisation focused on bringing excellence to the development and operation of carbon projects.
As a project developer of high-quality, large-scale carbon and biodiversity projects accredited by leading verification standards, we focus on nature conservation and helping biodiversity flourish by assisting governments and corporations in achieving net zero via verified emission reduction credits.
DGB is an energetic, global company listed on the Amsterdam Euronext stock exchange with ticker code AEX:DGB. We are seeking a talented and creative Video Editor to join our growing team.
As the Video Editor at DGB, you will be responsible for editing and producing high-quality video content that will be used to promote our organization and our projects. You will work closely with our marketing and communications team to create engaging video content that tells the story of our work and inspires others to join us in our mission.
- Edit and produce high-quality video content
- Collaborate with our marketing and communications team to develop video content that supports our brand and mission
- Manage and organize video files and content
- Ensure that all video content is of high quality and meets our brand standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in video production, film, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in video production or related role
- Excellent skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and other video editing software
- Strong understanding of cinematography, lighting, and sound design
- Experience with motion graphics and animation is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills