- Acquisition of new clients.
- Lead conversion from numerous marketing channels.
- Creating a short- and long-term sales plan to achieve the given objectives.
- Consistently meet revenue goals following team/organizational goals.
- Actively looking for possibilities to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Ensure maintaining customer relationships while onboarding.
- Recognize customer needs and provide insights for improving the product portfolio based on interactions with, and feedback from customers.
- Immediately identify and raise bottlenecks in our processes and provide solutions to counter them swiftly and effectively.
- Create structured efficient reporting mechanisms on Trade Desk activity.
- Overseeing pre- to post-sales support activities while guaranteeing the greatest level of client Satisfaction.
- Managing all interaction channels with our customers: Social media, chat, emails, and so on.
Trade Desk Team management.
- Build guidelines, policies, necessary training, and scripts for the teams
- Act as a high-level communications liaison between Trade Desk Team / Field officers and HQ on relevant matters.
- Ensure seamless operation and processes of the Trade Desk.
- Work closely with Finance and Risk to learn the business considerations behind the approval process.
- Assigning and creating Trade Desk weekly/monthly goals and targets.
- High-level monitoring of funnel movement and maintaining momentum.
- Ensuring constant and relevant CRM updates are done effectively.
- Ensuring scripts & protocols between customer and trade desk team is understood and followed through effectively.
- Updating of protocols and scripts to be done regularly with the Africa Coordinator.
- Regular training sessions are to be arranged (in liaison with the Africa Coordinator) to ensure TD agents are well-versed with any product or process updates.
- Solve Trade Desk issues and escalate to relevant HQ departments if required.
- Have weekly funnel review sessions with Country Manager to review weekly numbers achieved, identify gaps and implement solutions.
- Act as direct manager for the trade desk team and be responsible for their welfare.
Key Knowledge and Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Must have vast experience in sales team management.
- Have 5+ years minimum experience in sales across the financial products industry.
- Have 5+ years minimum experience in a call center management role.
- Must have a solid understanding of financial products and loans.
- Have strong sales and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in achieving and exceeding goals.
- Have strong customer service and relationship management abilities.
- Have the ability to assist with the implementation and deployment of services and solutions.
- Have analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Shine in stressful and busy environments.
- Goal oriented.
- Posses presentation and communication skills.
- Time management.
- IT savvy, efficient with Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word & Excel).
- Ability to work independently.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Group Finance Manager – Logistics) to email@example.com before 24th March 2023.