Duties And Responsibilities.
Drive sales Performance:
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company sales representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints promptly.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets/ Key performance indicators by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
- Execution of monthly promotion with creativity at each store in alignment with our Marketing and Trade marketing team.
- Ensuring 95% OTIF (On time in fulfillment)
- Driving the promotion in the chains to have an edge over the competition in visibility
- Regularly have a financial review with the Kenya Sales Manager to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved.
Driving the growth with initiatives:
- Working with Marketing/Trade Marketing/Kenya sales manager for Planning and execution of new Launches, Consumer Promotion, and incremental space /Volume at regular intervals.
- Drive Market share for the region in the assigned territory (Need deep dive intervention)
- Continues reviews on the area’s potential for B2C and B2B bearing into consideration the High primary charcoal usage and Willingness to purchase
Driving the Performance review with Teams:
- Have a periodic review of the progress of the Business – Weekly, Monthly, and quarterly with a regular update to the Kenya sales manager on sales trends, Market developments, and competition.
- Pre & post sales tracking & analysis of promotions effectiveness. Motivating Team Leaders to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Manage both B2B and B2C team leaders in the assigned territory
- Ensuring the Agent adheres to their PJP and assigned territories
Coaching and Development:
- Coach and develop Team Leaders on their roles and responsibilities (Soft Skill Training)
- Training and developing the Distribution agents, Distributor interns/ Sales agents on their roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and mentoring potential team members to the next level.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly reviews with the team on the progress and way forward.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to BURN on www.linkedin.com to apply