We are seeking a creative, passionate design and behavior change professional seeking to grow their career while making a difference in people’s lives. This role will work with other Design and Innovation Specialists, the Design and Innovation Lead, the Associate Product Manager and the Lead Product Manager on a variety of rapidly-iterative projects focused on co-creating and testing solutions to improve delivery of primary health care services and the outcomes associated with these services. We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in to a fast-paced project and fearlessly share and test ideas. To augment the project’s current capacity and fill existing gaps, we are looking for someone with background experience in qualitative research, good understanding of the health care system and experience in desk research.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Provides support and executes Living Labs program activities in human centered design along with other functional or skill areas (e.g., behavioral science, business analysis, technical product management, usability engineering, etc.) to projects.
- Collaborates with public and/or private sector partners, including academic and research organizations, to facilitate implementation of project activities.
- Manages data collection, analysis, and reporting activities.
- Leads and conducts qualitative and quantitative data analysis and/or conducts cost effectiveness analyses.
- Documents project success stories.
- Collect, manage and analyze qualitative data using manual and digital tools
- Conduct rapid literature review and compile insights on emerging ideas and solutions
- Support assessment of user experience and devise creative solutions to address challenges experienced by users. Encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
- Participate in ideation, prototyping, and testing of solutions to improve health service delivery and uptake in rapid iteration.
- Put the user first – have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires.
- Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
- Collaborate virtually with project leadership and second country team.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions with the most potential for impact.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in human-centered design, or behavior change, or user experience and/ or design.
- Versatile and responsive working virtually with remote teams.
- Comfortable with working openly and transparently, sharing works-in-progress, failures, successes, and lessons-learned.
- Creative and curious.
- Voracious learner.
- Passionate about addressing health issues in low-resource settings.
- Receptive to and values open and honest feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
- Fearless about sharing ideas.
- Independent thinker that takes initiative.
- A Bachelor’s degree in anthropology, sociology, psychology, design and other relevant fields is preferred. A diploma in a relevant field with significant experience in conducting qualitative research and/ or human centered design will also be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PATH on path.silkroad.com to apply