Reporting to the Senior Manager, Technology Delivery, the role holder will manage complex, high-capex technology program deliveries and will be responsible for developing the technical delivery project plans and timelines and ensuring execution is on-time and on-budget.
He/ She will be involved in multiple projects or initiatives, working across the whole project lifecycle. The holder will need to be adept at delivering complex solutions and initiatives, breaking down barriers for the delivery team and planning at both a high level and granular level with great attention to detail.
- Understand Bank’s technical infrastructure and ecosystem and manage complex technical projects from concept to closure.
- Ensures that project-critical resources are available and used efficiently to support the project goals.
- Direct technical teams through all phases and activities of the project, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Communicates with project team to ensure understanding of project goals, milestones, deliverables, and individual roles and responsibilities.
- Provide regular updates to business customers and stakeholders, project sponsor on the status of the projects.
- Ensure project and technical solution aligns with scope and is delivered within budget and timelines.
- Own the technical delivery of technical projects, manage technical tasks at a granular level, follow up with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with partner teams and stakeholders to define deliverables, determine pre-requisites and identify documentation needs.
- Proactively identify, plan, and communicate project risks and roadblocks in delivery and manage them appropriately.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional integrity of all the systems and integrated components throughout continual solutions delivery.
- Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and aligned with architectural principles, standards, roadmaps and that they minimize technical debt.
- Use agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding delivery teams to account for timely delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements, dependencies, and risks.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Professional qualifications in the following list (any one certification): PRINCE II (Practitioner) / AgilePM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project Manager (IAPM) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- 5 years progressive experience in IT.
- 4 years’ experience in technology Projects Management/ Delivery.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.