- Meet and exceed your set revenue and product target by developing relationships with targeted customers.
- Engage with clients at a senior, decision-making level to understand their business needs, leverage our Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs, and grow relationships with a longer-term focus.
- Create a long-term and short-term strategy as HOD in the conveyance of how you can show the capability to meet and exceed set targets.
- Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
- Ability to review self-sales closure ratio and continuously push to reduce it.
- Developing and managing targeted marketing activities with our Sales PR department.
- Attend all training on existing or new services offered by the organization.
- Know and adhere to all the setout sales processes and use the systems relevant to the processes (Odoo).
- Gather market intelligence and share with it the team on a daily/weekly basis.
- Ensure smooth implementation of strategic partnership & distribution of partner products.
- Work with the commercial Manager to ensure product diversification initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
- Ensure high-level company visibility in the market based on territory demarcation.
- Work hand in hand with the team in analyzing potential areas of growth and where we can groom.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as the company see fit.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Sales and/or Marketing related field.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications or its equivalent.
- 6 years relevant working experience in sales & marketing management three of which should be at a senior level preferably in an ICT environment.
- Proven experience in ICT-related is an added advantage. (Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals, Sophos Sales, Bitdefender Sales, Parallels RAS Sales, and Managed IT Sales)
- Proven Tech Solution Selling or Consultative sales skills with high levels of data documentation.
- Experience in business development and proven client relationship acquisition.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven over-achievement of sales targets.
- A quick learner of new systems and IT solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work independently and Capable of managing a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Efficient written and oral communication skills.
- Driven by professional success.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Support – IT) to email@example.com before 24th March 2023.