The role of T24 CoE Specialist is to co-ordinate and apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate requests through collaboration with other functional teams to ensure seamless resolution of T24 Transact issues to enable support business strategy and entrench best practices.
- Works closely with various business functions and advice on Best Practice on AA since it has robust functionalities.
- Manages contract performance and nurture skills that advances the IT Banking Systems Operations strategy vide t24 transact.
- Evaluates and reviews all T24 Transact incidents and requests before resolution.
- Build and disseminate expert skills on AA support and issue resolution, since majority modules are moving to AA module.
- With team perform Corrections on Contract with exceptions.
- In liaison with relevant business unit, perform Product Creation for approved products.
- In liaison with functional unit, supports T24 Transact-related projects.
- With business, perform Product Optimization for requests on existing products.
- Spearheads maintenance, traction and resolution of system core functionalities i.e. AA loans module.
- Liaises with the T24 Transact vendor on escalated core issues for resolution.
- Participates in the change management process by ensuring that requisite T24 Transact parameter requests are updated after a change promotion.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or related field.
- Certification in ITIL or any IT Related field.
- 4 years’ experience in Information Technology or General Banking.
- 3 years’ experience in T24 Core e.g., Credit (AA, LD), customization, product creation.
- 3 years’ experience in T24 Banking Systems Operations (COB, deployments, health checks, troubleshooting)
- 2 years’ experience in T24 Projects
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Emerging Technologies (e.g. Mobile Banking, Internet Banking)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.