MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Supply Chain Go To Market assistant will be assigned duties either in our Planning or Logistics team respectively and the roles and responsibilities will be subject to change from time to time.
- Creates and communicates the Materials Requirement Plan based on inputs (e.g. stock-holding, supplier schedules and constraints, lead times)
- Checks and validates materials plans with suppliers and communicate exceptions as appropriate
- Creates and executes material call-off plans, respecting constraints (e.g. lead times, minimum order quantities).
- Partner with Procurement to optimize supplier relationships
- Ensures material supplies are in the right place at the right time
- Life-cycle management including transitions to new materials
- Ensure availability of all Raw Materials Packaged Materials and Finished Goods materials
- Maintain stock levels of ordered materials as per the agreed stock norms
- Help in achieving the supply chain objectives of reducing working capital and supplying the demand at the lowest cost at the highest possible service
- Deliver visibility of the import/export shipments situation and highlight any clearance risk to ensure efficient flow of FG and RMPM. Support smooth operation in the inbound logistics process (Customs documentation, port clearance and delivery of both RM & FG to warehouse) to deliver high levels of Customer Service towards key stakeholders
- Prepare clearing and forwarding document ports of entry and ensure compliance with regulations as per the law.
- Support warehouse in compliance with Unilever policies and vision.
- Ensure end to end warehouse processes i.e receiving, put away, warehousing, stock controls, dispatch, and distribution are done vs SOP
- Ensure compliance to warehouse safety and housekeeping standards as per Unilever policy
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational policies and standard operating procedures to optimize warehouse operations
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security in the warehouse
- Monitor stock and reconcile with SAP system. Enforce a strict no scan no move policy.
- Raise 3PL payments ensuring compliance to due P2P process.
- Liaise with stakeholders, suppliers and contracted 3PL transport providers to load/offload and dispatch finished and materials
- Ensure FEFO is strictly adhered to at the warehouse and regular ageing reports are shared
- Supports in the stock count process
- In addition to the above requirements, the jobholder may be requested by the functional lead or line manager to champion additional performance areas within the unit.
- Undergraduate degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Business course
- Looking for fresh graduates looking for real working experience as opposed to traditional internships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Unilever on careers.unilever.com to apply