Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain management or diploma from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aviation, 2 of which must be in a similar role within a Warehouse.
- In-depth knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
- Forklift certification and/or ability to successfully complete forklift training and operate machinery safely according to company protocol.
- Training in the shipment and handling of Dangerous Goods.
- General knowledge of logistics, warehousing procedures and statutory regulations.
- Knowledge of KCAA/EASA and Company requirements is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and ability work well under pressure.