- Undertaking day-to-day administrative and operational responsibility in his or her area of jurisdiction;
- Responsible for developing security and compliance programs within his or her area of assignment;
- Identifying areas that require compliance activities within his area of jurisdiction;
- Receiving, scrutinizing and signing of charge sheets from investigation officers;
- Supervision and training of junior officers;
- Executing orders and warrants lawfully issued to county law breakers;
- Preparing and conducting frequent inspection and compliance programs on regulated activities to ensure compliance;
- Overall Shift Supervisor;
- Ensuring compliance to Values and Principles of the Public Service in area of jurisdiction;
- Preparing and forwarding reports on all inspectorate matters at the Sub- county;
- Ensuring compliance personnel welfare is catered for at the county.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for Appointment
- Must be a Citizen Kenyan
- (Served in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service or Private Sector for a minimum period of nine (9) years;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Security Management, Criminology and Fraud Management, Criminology and Security Studies, Criminal Justice; Police Science, Military Science, Forensic Investigations and Penology or its equivalent from a recognized institution or alternatively the applicant must have served at the level of inspector and above at the Kenya Police, Kenya Defense Forces or Kenya Wildlife Services with over 10 years experience in service.
- Certificate in First Aid lasting not less than two (2) weeks from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Master’s degree in a relevant degree will be an added advantage;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- (Compliance with Chapter Six
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Homa-Bay County Public Service Board on www.homabay.go.ke to apply