Duties and Responsibilities :
Last Mile Inventory Management:
- Ensure safe, timely & effective flow of inventory in the last mile meeting BURN’s operating procedures and processes consistently.
- Overseeing stock storage processes including tagging and labeling
- Report the stock status to the warehouse supervisor on the daily basis.
- Keep an accurate, and up-to-date track of inventory to minimize losses and damages.
- Ensures recovery of lost inventory happens according to processes.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed/arranged appropriately according to BURN’s procedure.
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
- Manage and control inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks with support from Field Operations Officer and sales agents.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Placing and receiving orders from the regional warehouse to replenish stocks as needed.
- Report sales orders (via serial numbers) to the Field Ops Officer on the daily basis
- Receiving the default product brought back for fixing and communicating resolution timelines to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and fix defaulted products and update the relevant reports after resolution.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in supply chain management or a related field.
- 1 year of stock management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background.