Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Physical Education; Sports Science; Social Sciences, Leisure and Recreation Management or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and promoting sports and youth activities in the sub county and ward;
- Identifying sports and youth talent;
- Mobilizing and sensitizing local community to participate in sports and youth activities;
- Organizing matches;
- Liaising with volunteers to support sports and youth programmes; and
- Collecting data and preparing reports on youth and sports functions and competitions.