As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for collaborating proactively with a distributed team to write high-quality code to create new features, debug issues, and interact with a vibrant community. You will have the opportunity to work with helpful and talented engineers, including experts in many fields, to discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions. This role offers the flexibility to work from home with global travel of 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events.
- Collaborate proactively with a distributed team to create new features.
- Write high-quality code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
- Debug issues and interact with a vibrant community to find solutions.
- Work with helpful and talented engineers, including experts in many fields.
- Discuss ideas and collaborate on finding good solutions.
- Work from home with global travel of 2 to 4 weeks for internal and external events.
- You love technology and working with brilliant people.
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, STEM, or similar degree.
- You have an interest and experience with Kubernetes.
- You are a python programmer with an interest or experience in golang.
Method of Application:
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join a dynamic and innovative team, please apply through the Canonical website on boards.greenhouse.io.