About The Role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with a dotted reporting line to the Fleet Operations Manager, the Service Center Associates will manage our Service Centers. The key role will be good customer service to all customers that come to the service center, sales conversion, stock management, troubleshooting, and escalating all aftersale issues reported by the customers through the service centers. 50% of the role expectation is highly centered around sales with overall support for the shop operations and general management.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
- High-level knowledge of all SunCulture products with the ability to address all questions asked by customers
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within stipulated SLAs.
- Communicating with customers through various channels and responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Analyze trends to create solutions to ensure customer service needs, business goals, and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure service center operational standards are adhered to.
- Be the lead in monitoring and maintaining the required stock levels at the service center by conducting regular stock takes and ensuring a majority of components needed by the team/customers are available at the service centers.
- Promote the SunCulture brand by ensuring the service center is kept clean and tidy at all times noting the operation hours of the Sales and Service Centers are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday.
- Assist in sales/after sales requests placed by various customers and team members.
- Follow up on customer issues to resolution by following the stipulated aftersales escalation process.
- Ensure all aftersale issues are raised via a ticket and track records of customer interactions, comments, complaints, and aftersale issues.
- Providing feedback to all customers in reference to their queries and aftersale issues.
- Troubleshoot all aftersale issues, resolve non-technical issues, and escalate to the aftersale product team any issue not resolved at the service center level.
- Ensure all spare parts are available in the service center and proper inventory management.
- Generate all reports in reference to service center activities and stock level.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager in developing and establishing clear sales KPIs (that is sales targets, lead generation and sales call logs to be achieved daily and Quality Assurance [QA] 90% score). The assigned sales targets and corresponding commission is as guided by our commission structure.
- Achieve lead generation targets and ensure constant follow-up on leads in order to convert them to sales.
- Initiate selling tactics that will ensure leads are converted I.e conducting demos, sourcing to market activities and customer referral programs.
Does this sound like you?
- A Diploma or Degree in Business Administration (Sales and Marketing option), our Customer service will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in sales or customer service.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to interact freely with customers.
- Ability to think and properly plan the day-to-day work, proper inventory management, and tackle customer complaints.
- High EQ with the ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines, and targets set.
- Passion for customer service, the industry, and current trends adaptable for SunCulture.
- Independent thinker with proactive decision-making capabilities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and experience working in a dynamic environment.
- Be organized and be an expert in time management- both at personal and team levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SunCulture Kenya Ltd on sunculture.freshteam.com to apply