Ensure that the highest standards of training are maintained throughout the Approved Training Organization. Ensure that the Training Organization is in compliance with CAA & IATA training requirements while meeting client airline requirements.
- Provide the accountable manager with gap analysis for required training resources: training facilities and personnel.
- Ensure development and delivery of appropriate training programmes.
- Evaluate training against defined training needs and clients’ expectations.
- Ensure maintenance of training records of all personnel and trainees.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are documented as per regulatory requirements, implemented and that there is evidence of their implementation.
- Overall responsibility to ensure that the training is in compliance with the appropriate requirements.
- Overall standardization of procedures for training.
- Constant surveillance and oversight of all training programs. Monitoring of Instructor Training Programs .
- Submission of required training documents to KCAA for the ATO Program.
- Oversight of Training Publications.
- Oversight of the scheduling of all training activities.
- Supervise Chief Instructors.
- Control and coordinate quality training in KQ Pride Training Centre operations
- Oversee the KQ Pride Training Centre training budget
- Hold a bachelor’s university degree
- had extensive experience in training as a flight instructor for professional pilot licences and possess a sound managerial capability.
- At least three years’ experience in training techniques and managerial capability.