REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
For Appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Served in the grade of Chief Assistant Office Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from the Kenya National Examination Council.
- Business Education Single and Group Certificate (BES & SC) stage I, II and III from the Kenya National Examinations Council in the following subjects
- Shorthand III (minimum 120 w.p.m)
- Typewriting III ((50 w.pm)/computerized document Processing III)
- Commerce II
- Office Practice II
- Office management III/Office Administration and management III
- Secretarial duties II
- Certificate in Secretarial Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from Kenya School of Government or any other Government training institution.
- Certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Demonstrated professional competence in office administrative services
Apply via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org