Advert Number: UoE/ADM/C/H/SNO/24/01/2023
Requirements for Appointment.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Valid registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- At least seven (7) years of relevant work experience in Nursing;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Current practicing certificate;
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development;
- Continuous Management training lasting not less than four (4) weeks.
- Reporting to the Medical Officer, the Senior Nursing Officer shall be responsible for the implementation of the nursing services and offering quality services to the University staff and students.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Nursing Officer amongst others will be:
- Providing and evaluating nursing care to individuals or a group of patients,
- Maintaining discipline in the nursing cadre.
- Providing community nursing care, counselling, and monitoring patients admitted to Hospitals.
- Planning and supervision of nursing services within a unit in the medical centre.
- Ensuring availability of medical supplies and any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
Apply via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org