Reporting to the Cluster Director, Digital, Marketing & Communications, the Senior Brand Manager will build a strong marketing and communication strategy as well as develop guest experiences, orchestrate launches, push growth of pillar products (accommodations, activities and services), and lead the activation of our brand and communication strategy across consumer-facing channels as well as supporting our business developers with trade-marketing communication tools. This role will be based at Fairmont The Norfolk and will support Fairmont Mara Safari Club.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Director, Digital, Marketing & Communications, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive development of a renewed luxury guest experience from hotel to conservancy.
- Coordinate with operations and conservancy teams the development process from concept to trade and ensure the respect of timelines.
- Develop a strong communication plan in order to grow our digital footprint, develop our occupancy rate as well as activities and other services turnover.
- Drive the development of brand communication material to support brand strategies, animation plans and launches.
- Advertising strategy, campaign shootings and developments
- PR strategy and actions
- Recommend and manage a budget with the support and in coordination with the Director of Marketing, Communications and Digital
- Own A&P budget management for digital and animation strategy.
- Support Forecasting
- Lead annual brand strategic marketing plans and campaigns to evaluate brand visibility and maximize business opportunities.
- Analyze guests satisfaction
- Develop loyalty for specific targets (local market, executives)
- Implement brand activities including but not limited to marketing material development, advertising, media, event/activations management, collaterals, promotion, etc.
- Lead competitive analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Supervise the creation of ongoing content and develop story telling about the property and conservancy in order to maintain permanent top of mind, innovations awareness, as well as bond with our digital media followers or prospects.
Your experience and skills include:
- Highly passionate and energetic marketer willing to evolve in an innovative, fun, and fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and any related field minimum 5 years’ experience in brand marketing, for luxe or premium brands within or out of the hospitality / travel industry.
- Able to learn fast, especially if not coming from the hospitality industry.
- Able to quickly analyse and understand a variety of target audiences coming from all around the world, b2b and b2c.
- Passionate about the idea of working with and within conservancies, developing hospitality guest experiences as well as guest experiences linked to nature and conservation.
- Passionate about luxe and premium brands and ability to understand various trends from all around the world.
- Proven track record of delivering topline and marketing KPIs (driving share and penetration).
- Experience in managing agencies and creating briefs.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Creative approach.
- Good Story teller
- Strong communication, organizational and project leading skills
- Direct management and indirect management skills