Applicants must possess:
- Master’s degree (Accounting/Finance) plus CPA (K) with five (5) years’ experience as Accountant I Grade 12.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications/packages OR i. PhD in Accounting / Finance with five (5) years’ experience as Accountant I Grade 12
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications/packages
Method of Application
- Submit a soft copy in a pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and a hard copy of the letter of application, certificates, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education and professional qualifications, experience, present salary, names and addresses of three referees, one of whom must be from the present employment.
- Indicate clearly the position and the Reference number on the application letter and on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration),
Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology,
P.O. Box 62000-00200, City Square, Nairobi.
So as to be received on or before 24 th March, 2023