Salesforce system and process improvements (60%):
- Design updates and enhancements to our existing Salesforce system
- Project manage the end-to-end software development lifecycle for updates to Salesforce
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to better understand the team’s business requirements, document processes and identify opportunities for systems improvement
- Together with the Salesforce Working Group, design and implement projects to make Salesforce support more fundraising
- Help One Acre Fund to better utilise the features and capabilities of Salesforce and the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP)
- Oversee Salesforce implementations, environments and deployment processes to ensure they comply with best practices in terms of scale, security and performance.
- Implement and utilise good release management strategies, governance and processes to improve the way we test and release changes
- Triage and resolve queries, bugs and issues logged by Users
Donor database management (10%):
- Perform quality checks on incoming digital donations against One Acre Fund’s customized Salesforce CRM system, issue tax letters, and donation reconciliation
Team Training and Support (20%):
- Strengthen team fluency and compliance with Salesforce
- Develop and roll out Salesforce user training including creating training materials.
- Build and pull reports from Salesforce, audit newly-awarded grants, and support team compliance
- Support users with creating and maintaining important reports and dashboards
Support with grant management (10%):
- Work with the Business Development Team to help keep Grant data clean and accurate
- Implement Salesforce features (such as Validation Rules or Triggers) to ensure that Grant conditions, clauses, restrictions and milestones are accurate and tracked
- Support with extracting data into external databases (e.g. via the Google Sheets connector)
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform
- The following Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Platform Application Builder
- Experience with systems requirements gathering and documentation
- Some knowledge of best practices on the Salesforce platform
- Excellent command of Excel (can perform complex functions) or Google Sheets to migrate and manipulate data
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Humility. We are looking for passionate professionals who combine a strong skill set with good humour, patience, and openness to feedback.
- A willingness to commit to this position for the long term (minimum 2 years).
- Language: English required
- Flexible, Global Remote (We are hiring across Africa and Europe)
- You have independent authorization to work in the country where you will be based.
Application Deadline: 15 May 2023