Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Achieving growth and exceeding sales targets by successfully aiding the hardware sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic market plan that expands on product placement to the retail market. and ensure its strong presence
- Solution Provision by bridging the Gap between the Clients and Suppliers and ensuring good understanding between both parties.
- Business Development, Sourcing for Projects from Architects, QS, and Engineers.
- Market Survey by ensuring that the company is in touch with the market dynamics and able to adapt amicably.
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales training with the counter salespeople, fundis, and product merchandising.
- Drive the sales process in the retail market like hardware from the plan, close, and after-sales services coupled with an impressive track record of closing deals and retaining customers.
- Identify Sales products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, updating any information on the forms from time to time, file, and keeping them accessible when needed.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, and track sales and status reports. Ensures that payments for goods/services sold are paid for in good time
- Degree in any field of study. A diploma in marketing or business-related courses would be added advantage.
- At least 4 years of successful sales experience. Previous experience in building construction projects or hardware divisions is highly preferred.
- Computer proficiency. Experience with CRM is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Frank Management Consult Ltd on frank-mgt.com to apply