- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month assigned at Ksh 20 million per month.
- Route planning and taking new orders.
- Ensuring deliveries are made on time, in full and with no errors.
- Working closely with existing distributor partners and attracting new ones.
- Developing action plans to penetrate New Markets by implementing sales strategies.
- Ensuring products listing in relevant retail outlets.
- Following up with clients for payment.
- Ensuring execution of vibrant Promotions
- Ensuring support for outlets for merchandising activities such as: shelf placement, stocking inventories and Promo material distribution.
- Compiling and analysing sales data and give Sales reports to management and ensure that sales reports are updated daily – sales calls, prospects, orders, collections, etc.
- Maintain a pool of Sales strategies and Tactics that can be tabled for implementation by Management.
- Obtain continuous market Intelligence and keep up to date with products and competitors.
- Ensuring after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Relevant business-related course (Sales and Marketing is an added advantage)
- 3-5 years working experience in active, progressive, and demonstrable Sales.
- Experience in FMCG is a key and added advantage.
- Must be an aggressive salesperson.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- Must have a proven record of meeting targets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Summit Recruitment and search on www.summitrecruitment-search.com to apply