- Project and forecast weekly, monthly and annual sales to advise the management on expected sales for the brand production planning cycles through the period.
- Set gross profit targets for each sales executive in line with overall corporate budget and ensure the achievement of these targets through model mix sales.
- Monitor retail vehicle sales to ensure it is conducted within management guidelines, while ensuring profitability
- Review requests for vehicle allocation and registration in line with company’s policies and guidelines
- Participate in the implementation of marketing plans including product launch events, demonstration drives and promotions to help drive sales and market share.
- In liaison with the HR and Technical Training Departments, organise motivational and product development training for sales team to equip them with the current brand features and improvements.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the day-to-day activities of the Sales Executives
- Provide regular support to the sales team on special sales negotiation arrangements with prospective clients with an aim of closing the deals.
- Advise the management on the various strategies to implement so as to improve sales at the branch.
- Generate ideas and participate in sales and marketing activities to improve on new vehicle sales.
- Maintain accurate and up to date vehicle records to ensure safe custody and accessibility for future reference.
- Prospect for new clients by conducting field visits and new vehicle model presentations to enhance sales.
- Coordinate with customers to ensure all the required documents are in place for smooth vehicle registration process.
- Ensure that the vehicle demonstration logs are maintained accurately and are a true representation of usage.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales report to the sales planning team to assist timely tracking of performance against set targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or other relevant field from a recognized institution
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognised institution.
- Over 8 years’ experience in sales within Automotive industry, 4 of which should be at Managerial
- A clean driving license with ability to drive both manual & auto transmission vehicles.
- Hands on approach, results driven & pleasant personality.
- Strong desire & passion for customer service.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Great organizational, analytical, interpersonal skills & a team player.
- Ability to create win –win situation in conflict resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary and high level of Integrity.