Job Purposes: The job requires a deep-rooted understanding of the use of sales drivers (Visibility, Quality, Distribution, Price, Promotion, and Persuasion) to grow the brands. It also requires great leadership skills; influencing skills; strategic thinking and above all, motivated, resourceful individuals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing growth drivers for Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, and Liquor stores ensuring they are grounded on commercial insights.
- Creating annual ‘win-win’ Joint Business plans with outlets.
- Mobilise TDRs and Merchandising teams to flawlessly execute KDL Brand activities and Point of Purchase marketing programs.
- Develop well-informed annual forecasts for the modern trade channel.
- Deliver on agreed sales volume targets with regular performance reports and suggested actions to remedy volume shortfalls if any.
- Collecting and analyzing competitor and market information and advising the Country Manager on their implications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Busines related field
- 5+ years of experience in the Alcoholic Drinks industry. Selling Spirits is highly preferred
- Previously demonstrated success in sales
- Has a deep understanding of both General and Modern Trade business systems and all the levers of value creation and margin enhancement.