- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service and support.
- Identify and pursue new market opportunities to expand the company’s customer base and revenue.
- Generate new business leads through cold calling, referrals, and other methods.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Work closely with the marketing and product development teams to identify new market trends and opportunities.
- Participate in industry events and trade shows to promote the company’s products and services.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions using our CRM system.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team to share best practices and achieve team goals.
- Proven track record in sales with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field (preferred).
- Knowledge of the food industry or agricultural products is a plus.
- Ability to travel as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stellar Human Resource Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply