- Respond to all inquiries from all reservations channels in a timely manner.
- Process reservation requests.
- Participate in yield management exercises that maximize the property revenue.
- Create and maintain automated and saved messages on identified reservation channels.
- Generate and maintain accurate property performance reports that will assist in the analysis of property performance.
- Collect all funds due from guests including security deposits as per rate and property specifications maintaining the no cash payment policy.
- Upsell extra services.
- Communicate all damages to guests in a timely manner as reported by the housekeeping team for charging against guest deposits.
- Process all refunds due to guests in conjunction with the accounts team by providing relevant reservation information.
- Keep up to date with changes and updates on features, promotions and change of terms of all sales channels e.g. airbnb and communicate the same to the operations manager.
- In charge of training on property management systems (PMS) – Training home-owners and any new or old team members on how to use the owners portal
- Reconciliation of payments from all payment channels on the property management system against the bank statements
- Ensuring all rates are correctly charted per booking and in line with yield meeting decisions
- Upload and maintain the accuracy of property listings information and pricing on all reservation channels.
- Act as the point of contact for all matters relating to information technology with the various suppliers and is the internal technical support.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the reservations department.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Sound decision making and proactivity.
- Excellent planning skills and attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy.
- Airbnb enthusiast.