- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and the company.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, cold calling, social media, open days, networking etc.
- Compare competitive market prices
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Meeting and exceeding the sales targets
- Any other tasks as assigned
- Diploma/degree in Marketing
- 2 years experience in real estate sales
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in the real estate market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Stellar Human Resource Solutions on www.linkedin.com to apply