Implement University’s policies, procedures and processes for quality assurance and enhance quality professional services to students, staff, and external stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect data and generate reports for monitoring performance of teaching and learning process in the University.
- Collect data and generate reports on student feedback to facilitate enhanced teaching and learning performance.
- Meet quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; repairing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Participate and collaborate with other University units to develop and implement quality assurance policies and procedures in the University.
- Support the Schools and campuses quality assurance representatives assure quality in delivery of services, teaching, and learning, and supporting infrastructure and resources.
- Monitor performance of the quality management system
- Produce data and reports on performance of the University quality management system.
- Disseminate the requirements of the accrediting commissions on new degree proposals.
- Conduct regular audits and evaluations of service delivery to identify areas of improvement and ensure compliance with university standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Education, Operations management, or a related field
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Education, Operations management, or a related field is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in service delivery, quality management, or quality assurance, preferably in a higher education setting
- Good communication skills and experience in report writing
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read the positon
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,