Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing the Product Marketing Strategy with the objective to increase demand for the company’s payment Solution.
- Create demand for value-add products such as the company’s payment, Mobile, the company’s Card, and others through effective positioning, messaging, and promotions.
- Evaluate existing product positioning both internally and externally and define the target market per product.
- Define the value proposition supported by clear and effective communications, messaging, proof points and value statements for each product.
- Write compelling copy that resonates with each audience and channel.
- Develop and execute campaigns around product launches and enhancements.
- Ensure all elements of product launch are engaged; digital, social, PR, SEM, content etc.
- Liaise with Marketing Subdivisions to ensure alignment between product/content/regional/design strategies.
- Prepare and compile product marketing materials.
- Lead the company’s payment product communication, positioning statements, and materials. Serve as the marketing expert for our product set.
- Collate and coordinate design of presentation material around each product – this includes sales presentations, brochures, e-books, etc.
- Ensure all product marthe keting materials are updated and accessible across the organization.
- Responsible for making sure all product marketing materials are up to date and available.
- Produce actionable weekly and monthly product marketing reports.
- Analyze sales & channel data per product line to understand gaps in product positioning and amend accordingly.
- Ensure sales team is equipped with relevant product information for events.
- Coordinate with product marketing team relevant sales presentations or product support collateral for events.
- Ensure relevant product awareness fothe r specific events and regions.
- Collate the required budgeting information for marketing initiatives.
- Degree in business related field
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in the financial sector
- Exposure to a wide range of marketing functions, including events, communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
- Experienced in all elements of B2B Product and Brand Marketing, with a solid understanding of communication, copy writing, and exhibit strong leadership characteristics.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Frank Management Consult Ltd on frank-mgt.com to apply