You will be assessed by:
- Speed to operations from location approval to premises approval.
- Quality of support staff hired.
- SOPs set up and aligned with the retail chain’s overall SOP guidelines.
- Operational efficiencies, including compliance with the central formulary, and frequency of procurement orders from the central warehouse.
- Elimination of out-of-stock, pilferage.
- Rate of increase in purchase wallet, number of buying customers, cost reduction and profitability.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma, Nursing, or BSc. Pharmacology.
- Experience in community pharmacy practice.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Must have a license to use to apply as a superintendent pharmacy technician for location and premises approval.
- Prior experience setting up and running a new pharmacy is a plus- but not mandatory.
- Strong capacity for clinical pharmacy practice.
- Strong capacity to hire and manage support staff.
- Capacity to work and lead independently.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.