ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities for the role include:
Family engagement through email
- Respond to family emails coming in through Zendesk.
- Support email communication strategies to manage and assist in collecting delinquent debtors
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Ensure customer queries are responded to within agreed timelines
- Escalation of queries that require to
- Maintain weekly statistics on Zendesk response times and apparent satisfaction
- Ensure records of customer interactions, comments, complaints and transactions are maintained
Family engagement on phone
- Answer calls from parents using the company work lines.
- Support call and text strategies to manage and assist in collecting delinquent accounts
- Maintain a positive, friendly, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times
- Ensure family calls are attended to within agreed timelines
- Maintain weekly call statistics
- Ensure records of customer phone interactions, comments, complaints and transactions are maintained
Family Statement Updates
- Respond to all statement update requests from families on email and calls offering assurance and progress updates
- Update all requests for the finance team to update the family statements
- Follow up with finance to ensure all requested updates are executed
- Escalate any concerns regarding statements updates that present a challenge
- Close out all statement requests with families once they have been finalised.
- Support financial clearance and gating at the start of the school term for any students with arrears and who show up to school.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of Nova Pioneer by suggesting and implementing measures that increase productivity, reduce costs and raise customer service levels
- Maintain an effective and productive working relationship with the Finance team and contribute to activities to improve interaction and collaboration with the Finance team
- Achieve and maintain proficiency with the system and tools required to perform duties
- Other duties as assigned by the Global Collections Manager, which may include (but not limited to) assisting with billings during peak times.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in Business preferred)
- CPA (K) or Finalist or it’s equivalent (ACCA, CA etc)
- Volunteer or past internship experience in customer-facing roles is desirable.
- Volunteer or past internship experience in a startup or in a company that gives you significant autonomy and responsibility is a plus!
- Results-driven: goal-oriented, moves fast and takes ownership of work.
- Eager to learn and accepts feedback as a positive step to professional growth.
- Excitement about our organizational culture—and in particular, be fired up to challenge yourself by embracing mutual vulnerability and a firehose of feedback.
- Ability to treat all confidential information with the utmost professionalism.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nova Pioneer on novapioneer.applytojob.com to apply