KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Finance and Grant Management
- Ensure effective planning and budget management and compliance to FTA and donor standards and procedures.
- Monitoring income and workwith Programme Managers to review expenditure against budget.
- Ensure compliance with all FTA and donor policies and procedures for financial, grant management and reporting.
- Lead on regional risk management, identifying emerging risks and monitoring existing risks and identifying and implementing agreed mitigation strategies.
- Undertake compliance checks and ensure all relevant policies and procedures are implemented effectively across all operations and programmes.
- Monitor day‐to‐day financial management including banking, reconciliation, invoicing, debtor management, bookkeeping, retirements and petty cash.
- Engage, support and when designated manage compliance initiatives and audits as prioritized by the Region and Secretariat.
Programme and Funding Support
- Ensure reporting systems and deadlines are in place and met to organizational and donor standards.
- Initiate and monitor, MoU’s contracts and agreements with external suppliers/partners as well as manage supplier/partner relationships to ensure effective delivery of contractual commitments forproducers.
- Ensure that funders are kept informed as required about activities, deliverables, and service outputs.
- Build strong collaborative relationships and links with external agencies maximising the potential for increased partnership working resources and funding.
- Explore new funding options, including tendering opportunities and lead or assist in the preparation of grant applications and bid writing for tenders.
Membership and Communications
- Develop the membership strategy and marketing campaigns, materials, activities, and events to expand regional membership while supporting new and existing members.
- Ensure maximum member retention through effective membership processes and lead on annual membership renewals.
- Support to HoR in preparation and presentation of regional board and producer meetings.
- Ensure the development and implementation of national and regional communication strategies and plans.
- Facilitate the identification of issues for regional and country advocacy initiatives.Monitoring and Evaluation
- Engage in the development of M&E systems and ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Ensure the evaluation of FTA’s regional impact, overseeing the analysis of data and reflection of trends, patterns, and organizational learnings.
- Ensure the management of premises and facilities, procurement, communication and IT systems, logistics and office supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field.
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 5 years’ operational management experience, including budget management, supplier and contract management and M&E.
- Experience in managing individuals and teams.
- Understanding of the NGO sector and related HR and legal requirements
- Understanding and experience of institutional fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, coping with a large and varied workload.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking and leadership ability
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com