We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (May 2023 to May 2024). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the intern will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or other related field from the University within the last 2 years.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, complimented by excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies