JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Operations Director to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develops and implements complaint resolution procedures; ensures the area is staffed and trained to handle inquiries and authorization requests from providers.
- Responsible for providing leadership and strategic planning for the clinical area of operations by establishing goals, objectives, policies, and decision-making for the department related to performance and operational issues is preferred.
- Partners with other senior management team members to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready-now talent for key positions for the organization.
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance appraisals, and talent development.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
- Promote organizational vision, values & services to all patients & stakeholders.
- Provides direction to, and accomplishes results through the team.
- Manages staffing and deployment of assigned resources.
- Assist in maintaining organization-wide quality standards.
- Develops and implement change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues.
- Manages special projects.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field is an added advantage
- Professional Accreditation is a MUST.
- At least 8 years experience in a call center or BPO operational & functional areas with at least 4 years in a management role.