Requirements for Appointment.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Valid registration with the relevant professional body;
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience;
- Evidence of continuous professional development;
- Current practicing certificate;
- Proficiency in Information and Communication Technology
- Continuous Management training lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Reporting to the Medical Officer, the Nursing Officer II shall be responsible for the Provision of holistic preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative and palliative nursing care services using the nursing procedure manual to meet the health needs of clients/patients.
Duties and Responsibilities as a Nursing Officer II amongst others will be:
- Providing and evaluating nursing care to individuals or a group of patients.
- Counselling, maintenance of patient records, planning and supervision of nursing services within a unit in the medical centre.
- Ensuring availability of medical supplies and any other duties as may be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time
Apply via mail: email@example.com