- Monitor computer networks for signs of trouble such as slow performance or security breaches.
- Maintain and troubleshoot our computer network system to ensure performance.
- Help build computer networks and systems.
- Install new software and update existing software applications on workstations, servers, or network devices.
- Provide technical support to help users troubleshoot problems with their computer systems.
- Coordinate network upgrades, including installing new hardware or software components.
- Create documentation to help other ITO staff members understand how to use new technologies.
- Design and implement network security measures to protect data from unauthorized access.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine their Network needs.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Previous working experience as a Networks Administrator for 3years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field.
- Certification in CCNA, CCNP and ITIL Foundation is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and troubleshooting these devices
- Hands-on experience with PC/server hardware, PBX devices and other peripherals.
- Experience in Network monitoring such as Zabbix and PRTG.
- Familiarity with access control models and network security.
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
Application Deadline: 26 March 2023