JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Managing Director to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for providing leadership and strategic planning for the clinical area of operations by establishing goals, objectives, policies, and decision-making for the department related to performance and operational issues is preferred.
- Execute public speaking and representational appearances in a professional manner.
- Support the value creation process by analyzing existing fixed assets details for productivity and identifying patterns applicable in new projects to maximize value creation to be recommended to concerned stakeholders.
- Support the identification process of improvement areas for different stages of an investment process to identify the potential for cash flow savings/synergies and create an optimized investment process and assist with the implementation phase
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Identify new concepts and ideas, conducts analysis, and lead strategic planning sessions and projects to ensure the company’s success.
- Providing strategic advice to the board of directors, plan cost-effective business strategies and develop new ideas based on market and industry
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
- Build long term, trusting relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and other business ventures.
- Supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Promote organizational vision, values & services to all patients & stakeholders.
- Communicating company reports and achievements to the board, shareholders, and business partners.
- Develops and implement change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field is an added advantage.
- Professional Accreditation is a MUST.
- At least 8 years’ experience in a director-level role
- In-depth knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices