- Collaborating with the Reservations team, internal teams, clients and partners on bookings.
- Liase with travel agents and other stakeholders in the hospitality & tourism industry.
- Creating booking materials, invoicing, generating itineraries, booking and arranging transfers.
- Maintaining a reservations database.
- Make travel bookings using the Res request booking system.
- Providing administrative support to the reservations team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company products and brands.
- General office duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Reservations and Bookings in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
- Must have experience in administration in the reservations department.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have knowledge of Res Request booking system
- Willing to work in Nanyuki.