Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair of common product electrical issues.
- Run basic experiment tasks as instructed by the electrical engineers.
- Assembly, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electronic equipment and appliances.
- Receiving broken electrical products (EPC and Induction cookers) from the field in conjunction with the customer support point person.
- Work with customer support to remotely diagnose and fix units in the field.
- Manage and keep engineering tools and fixtures in optimal working condition.
- Keep inventory of workshop/lab supplies including replacement parts for the electrical products as well as engineering consumables.
- Run diagnostic tests and any other related tests needed to support product knowledge.
- Manage failure & repair documentation.
- Provide support to the product design engineers, electrical engineers, and lead electrical technicians.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience repairing or maintaining high and low-voltage devices.
- Understanding of basic test equipment.
- Experience diagnosing electronic faults.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- A diploma in electrical and electronics engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.