- Support officers and managers on individual investment activities, including sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, credit memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., assessing social impact and leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
- Conduct research in support of analyzing investment opportunities and assessing business risks.
- Ensure region’s compliance, both reporting and financial, making sure the reporting reminders & invoices are sent to portfolio companies.
- Input financial & social metrics on a quarterly basis & ensures that portfolio company records are properly reflected.
- Support the closing process of each approved credit transaction.
- Support officers and managers on pipeline or portfolio management activities, including tracking, managing & reporting on deal pipeline & decision points and/or tracking portfolio client repayment rates, aggregate portfolio concentrations, client workout list, etc.
- Develops external & internal reports/documents such as presentations, etc.
- Perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objective.
- Related bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of related job experience.
- Demonstrated ability of supporting investment activities, including (1) sourcing, due diligence, and structuring & closing, (2) drafting related memos, financial models, legal agreements, etc., (3) assessing social impact and (4) leading deal discussions in decision check-ins.
- Demonstrated support or ability in research, client supervision/compliance, and capacity building interventions.
- Demonstrated initiative, organization, & project management skills.
- Ability to interact with clients & partners, & manage relationships.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills (identifying critical business issues & developing creative, practical solutions).
- Good financial analysis and modeling skills.
- Experience working in banking or microfinance institutions considered a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excels and other similar applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to undertake domestic travel.