We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and pro-active Internal Auditor in Finance responsible for both strategic and operational requirement of the function. This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop competencies and learning in many areas and functions within Front Office. Be part of a team focussed on driving successful business results.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
- Learning opportunities through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while at work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
- To ensure compliance with FOCUS internal control guidelines
- Monitor stock movement control environment within the hotel and advise the management on the best ways to optimize on stocks
- Conduct surprise checks on the outlets to make sure proper billing and adherence to internal procedures
- Do a market survey for purchases to make sure purchase prices and quality meets the requirement.
- Ensure revenues are all captured and well accounted for to avoid any leaks
- Perform special duties as assigned by the management and report back with the recommendation
- Ensure compliance with PCI DSS requirement as well as data privacy