Requirements for Appointment
- Kenyan Citizen;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or a relevant field;
- Be Registered by Engineers Registration Board of Kenya as a graduate engineer or its relevant equivalent and in good standing; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervision of all road construction and maintenance works;
- Preparation of all work programmes for all camps;
- ensuring that all ledgers, work tickets, log sheets, returns, master rolls, daily activity cards, etc, for camps are properly completed in time and submitted as required;
- Advising on the priorities for maintenance programmes and required distribution of plant, vehicles and staff; and
- Ensuring that all camps receive the necessary stores, materials, fuel and tools to undertake work assigned to them; and representing the department in interdepartmental meetings.