Requirements for Appointment
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Ability to utilize computer application for planning and documenting electrical services.
- Registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and designing electrical services to buildings and external systems;
- Preparation of specifications and bills of quantities for building electrical services as well as for generators/electrical plants;
- Assisting in tender evaluation; and
- Supervising electrical contractors carrying out electrical works contracts as a project manager.