The key roles and responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development, implementation, maintenance, and support of business applications/software, including associated databases (MS SQL Server, IBM DB2, SAP HANA, etc.).
- Liaise with relevant vendors, contractors, service providers, and project implementers.
- Carry out the deployment and installation of end-user software.
- Prepare and submit reports on area of responsibility as directed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned within the functional area, and deputizing for IS Officers in their various roles.
Qualifications and Competences
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technology related field from a recognized institution. Relevant professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ corporate work experience in a multi systems technology environment with demonstrable track record, at least one of which should be in business system analysis.
- Key competences include technical aptitude, methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving, independence to work under minimal supervision, and ability to work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Fluency in English is a requirement with knowledge of TDB’s other working language (French) as added advantage.