Duties and Responsibilities
- writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications
- assisting in the implementation of the computer systems
- providing user support and training of users
- repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals
- monitoring the performance of ICT equipment; and
- reporting any faults for further action.
Requirements for Appointment
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C plain with at least a C- in mathematics and English /Kiswahili or its approved equivalentii.) Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.