Duties and Responsibilities
- installation and maintenance of computer systems;
- configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- developing and updating application systems; and carrying out systems analysis, design and programme specifications in liaison with users;
- carrying out repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals; drawing up hardware specifications for Information Communication Technology equipment; verification, validation and certification of Information Communication
- Technology equipment; and overseeing the process of configuration of new
- Information Communication Technology equipment.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science/ Information Communication Technology or in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a recognised institution.