- Basic Salary: 25,000
- House Allowance: N/A
- Commuter Allowance: N/A
- Leave Allowance: N/A
- Medical Cover: Not Applicable/Others
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, and Computer Technology, Software Development, Information Security & Forensics and other Recognized Bachelors of Science ICT Courses.
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
- Must have completed their training and graduated from a recognized Institution in the last three (3) years.
- Must provide a certificate of proficiency in ICT.
- Should have a Credit Bureau Certification (CRB).
- Should not have done internship in any other organization.
- Should provide Certificate of Good Conduct during the selection.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
- Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.