JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Human Resource Data Officer to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Partners with the line managers to ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized
- Establishes timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with service providers.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Removing corrupted data and fixing errors and related problems in the employee database
- Developing and maintaining employee databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction.
- Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of HR, Business Administration or Law
- Additional professional or short courses is preferred
- 3+ years in Human Resource Management
- 2+ years in the service industry is preferred.