- Staff recruitment which involves developing clear job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking and reviewing applications received, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates
- Enhancing and Implementing Human Resource Policies and Code of Conduct detailing working environment procedures, performance management, disciplinary procedures, and leaves and absence management.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental heads, planning and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff and support of current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Advising the management on staff pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and employee benefits, based on regular performance appraisals in relation to the Employment Act.
- Nurture a positive working environment/culture and ensure teamwork spirit is upheld at all times
- Prepare monthly payroll and maintain staff pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout Human Resource Management
- Ensure that all labor-related court cases that exist and any that may arise in the future are adequately attended to conclusively without delays, by liaising with the Manager, Board, and the Society’s Legal advisor to finality.
- Ensure staff welfare is adequately addressed by all stakeholders
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures in accordance with the law and the organization’s rules and regulations.
- In consultation with departmental heads and the Management Board, establish and communicate regular emerging HR issues and methodologies of how to address them.
- Maintaining all staff files/ Bio data and regularly updating them, ensuring the files are secure at all times and secrecy of staff information is to be upheld at all times unless necessary disclosure is required by the Board or a court of Law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
- CHRP or Diploma in HRM is an added advantage
- With at least 3-5 years of experience
- Member of IHRM.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the Employment Act.
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labor.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
- Grievance handling and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills and a strong sense of integrity and discretion.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be presentable and well-groomed.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Care Support – IT) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th March 2023.